Kontakt
hello@zen-digital.de
+4915222905995

SEO

SEO – Search Engine Optimization – Agency in Düsseldorf

SEO or search engine optimization is a whole number of measures aimed towards increasing your „organic“ rank on a search engine’s results page. While the most important search engine is without a doubt Google, SEO will help you rank for other search engines like Bing, Yahoo, and Yandex as well.

Search Engine Optimization is essential for any business. It’s basically free traffic, every time someone enters a relevant search term (or: keyword) into a search engine.

Why it's important to rank in the top 3 search results

In a thorough SEO case study, Backlinko’s Brian Dean analyzed the CTR (click-through-rate) of organic search results. He discovered that the top 3 search results on Google get more than 75% of all clicks. The rest of the search results share 25% of all clicks. If you don’t show up on page 1 of the search results, you will get close to zero clicks.

Ask yourself: where do I rank for relevant keywords? If you’re not consistently showing up in the top 3, you’re missing out on a lot of potential customers and traffic.

With a comprehensive SEO strategy, your chances of ranking higher on Google (and others) will increase and help you acquire more traffic and potential customers or leads.

Can I rank in the top 3 for any search term?

In theory: yes!

In practice, however: no.

Why?

While it’s true that you could, in theory, rank in a top position for any keyword, it’s highly unlikely that you will outrank certain pages for certain keywords.

Especially for new websites, it takes a lot of time, patience, and work to rank high for so-called competitive keywords. Let’s say you’re trying to rank for the keyword „SEO“ with your completely new website. Seeing as the existing top 3 search results are incredibly „strong“, you will have to spend a lot of resources, trying to outrank them. And even then, you won’t be guaranteed success.

So what should you do in that case?

That’s where we as your SEO agency step in. With a comprehensive SEO, content & keyword strategy, we will analyze potential keywords that you can rank for and implement the necessary steps to succeed. In the above-mentioned example, you might try to rank for so-called long-tail keywords, like „SEO for fin-tech start-ups“.

Long-tail keywords benefit from lower competition and higher search-intent. While short-tail keywords often focus on an informative search-intent (e.g, people who search for „SEO“ might just want to know what it is, and not purchase any of your services). People who search for long-tail keywords often have higher intent and are more likely to convert.

Zen Digital, your SEO agency

We at Zen Digital are very experienced in search engine optimization for all kinds of businesses. We love data, so we’ll base your new SEO strategy on data, not on assumptions. First, we’ll conduct an SEO audit for your website and see what the status quo is. Then, we’ll analyze your competitors and discover opportunities for your business. Based on all of this (and more), we’ll craft an individual SEO, content, and keyword strategy for you and help you implement it. We’re not done here, as all SEO measures need to be constantly updated and worked upon. We’ll take care of this for you, so you can focus on running your business – we’ll make sure you get found online!

Get in touch with us and schedule a call today to see how we can help you with SEO.